Career Level student
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are looking for passionate individuals with an outgoing personality for the post of Intern – Autonomation at MAS Fabrics Matrix-Thulhiriya. The ideal candidates shall involve in Machine designing, data analysis and decision making with novel ideas.
- Machine designing, prototyping and fabrication.
- Electrical, Electronic and instrumentation control system design.
- AI, Machine vision and other software platform development with embedded systems programming
- Data analysis and decision making in machine commissioning.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Undergraduate in Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering with good project background and practical knowledge.
- Knowledge in CAD/CAM will be an added qualification. Ability to plan, organise and effectively present ideas & concepts.
- Ability to collaborate & work with diverse teams and take responsibilities to deliver under minimal supervision.
To apply please send your CV to: MatrixCareers@masholdings.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to join our team of MAS Professionals.