Career Level Student
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are looking for two passionate individuals with detail oriented outgoing personality to work with a wide array of people, for the post of Intern-front end Merchandizing and business analysist Merchandizing at MAS Fabrics Matrix-Thulhiriya. They will be involved with facilitating and development of front end requirements, order progress updates with novel ideas as a team player.
Intern – Business Analyst
- Working very closely with the Business development head.
- Analyzing trends, opportunities and supporting with research materials.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree/MBA in Marketing, Management or CIM.
- Eagerness to learn and grow.
- Sound English Literacy.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent skills in MS Excel, Power point.
To apply please send your CV to: MatrixCareers@masholdings.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to join our team of MAS Professionals.