Career Level Trainee
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Are you completing the final year of your degree program and thinking about
Are you an energetic and enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills?
If yes, John Keells IT, the consulting and professional IT services arm of John Keells Holdings PLC is looking for YOU for our Software Solutions and Services Pillar.
The Intern – Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Requirement elicitation and documentation
- Interacting with clients
- Planning and organizing the Business Analysis activities
- Conducting Presentations and Demos
- Supporting the business with analysis activities and Presales
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or any other related field, or be pursuing a related degree program
- A fair understanding of the software development lifecycle, knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies will be added advantage
- Sound knowledge of UML, User Stories and Wireframe designing will be an added advantage
If you’re up for the challenge, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Recruiter at 0719631470. Please state the position you’re interested in the subject line of your email.
John Keells Group in an equal opportunity employer and we invite applications from all suitably qualified, individuals, to join our team.