Career Level student
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
JOIN OUR TEAM
Intern – Business Architecture
Who Are We…
Millennium IT ESP (MIT ESP) is a complete Enterprise Solutions Provider with a proven track record of serving global customers for over 25 years. The company provides technology solutions and services around Core Infrastructure, Cloud, Cyber Security, Enterprise Applications, Intelligent Automation and Data, Smart Buildings, and Managed Services. MIT ESP has a strong presence across a variety of industry sectors including Telecommunications and Media, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing and Retail, Government, and more! Currently, the company is on a growth drive with plans to expand our footprint globally across all sectors.
As an Intern – Business Architecture, you will play a key role in supporting senior business analysts and business consultants in the business requirement engineering process. This would include carrying out tasks such as liaising between clients, generating stakeholder and system requirements under the guidance of seasoned business consultants. You will be expected to carry out research on multiple industries to gain domain knowledge based on the allocation
Join our agile, dynamic, innovative, and fun team that is trailblazing today and making waves for tomorrow!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support daily required specification tasks and operational client interactions.
- Perform user data configurations and UAT testing.
- Conduct external grooming sessions when required.
- Provide clarifications to inquiries/requirements raised by customers.
- Conduct research on multiple domains for training and development.
- Support in other business analysis activities.
Required Qualifications and skills
- An undergraduate in Information Technology or Computer Science from a reputed institute/university.
- Capability to solve problems in a systematic/analytic approach.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under minimum supervision.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Have an open and flexible approach to welcome new ideas.
- Ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines.
If you are looking forward to a challenging and rewarding career, please email your resume along with two non-related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org