Career Level Trainee
INTERN – COMPLIANCE AND SUSTAINABILITY (ACTIVE CENTRE, NAWALA)
We are looking for an energetic individual to join MAS Active as an intern for a duration of 6 to 9 months. During this internship period the intern will gain a diverse experience in the Compliance and Sustainability function.
- Support all SBUs to carry out Women Go Beyond (WGB) initiatives as per the calendar plans.
- Ensure that the Empowered Woman Awards process (Abhimani) for the division is carried out in a smooth manner whilst, following up on relevant interviews, selection process by coordinating with HR teams.
- Compile activation reports for WGB and Social Sustainability functions on a monthly basis for the division whilst, running a quality check on the data accuracy prior to circulating same.
- Coordinate with plants to initiate CSR projects on a regular basis.
- Take responsibility for the “Disability Inclusion Project” and roll out same to all SBU’s by organizing/ coordinating sign language training for relevant employees.
- Support the Divisional Compliance team to roll out the MAS DNA (Code of Conduct) and as well as other Social Compliance initiatives.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduate or undergraduate in HR, Business Management or any other relevant field.
- Working knowledge with Microsoft office package.
- Sound communication skills on verbal & written English language.
Send your CV to: Talent@masholdings.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to join our team of MAS Professionals.