Career Level student
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Post Free Jobs & Find Vacancies in Sri Lanka – jobhub.lk
Daraz is South Asia’s leading online shopping and selling platform present in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Myanmar & Nepal. We currently operate an ecosystem of over 115,000 sellers, serving 5 million plus consumers with more than 20 million listed products. In 2018, Daraz was acquired by Alibaba Group & we are proud to carry our part of the mission to ‘make it easy to do business anywhere. We are leveraging Alibaba’s global leadership in technology, online commerce, mobile payment & logistics to drive growth in our markets. Together with Alibaba, we are ready to empower entrepreneurs in the region & fulfil our promise to offer our customers the best selection of trusted products with a high level of convenience. Our Organization is characterized by smart talent with lots of energy & innovation. We have a culture which is extremely performance oriented, data driven & believe in letting the best people & ideas grow. For further growth, we seek new team members for the post of:
Intern Copy Writer
- Core responsibility is to write technical content of different categories, brand pages, brand + category pages, campaign pages and blogs according to provided SEO guidelines with high quality
- Writing meta titles and descriptions for Daraz category, category + brand pages, brand pages and campaign pages.
- Write high engagement social media content that reflects brand’s voice,
- Collaborate with Marketing, PR and Customer Experience to develop variety of content marketing materials.
- Produce error free content that adheres to the company’s style guidelines.
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive co-pay concepts.
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking.
- Writing content that is Informative, Commercial and Transaction.
- Enhance SEO using keywords.
- Competitive analysis of other Fashion and Tech websites,
- Writing copy for advertising campaigns.
- Helping marketing with campaign ideation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management / Any other recognized equal qualification.
- Excellent written and verbal English / Sinhala communication skills is a must,
- Prior relevant work experience in a similar capacity or as a freelance/blog writer would be a plus.
- Be able to research and define ideas.
- Proficiency in MS Office Packages and Google Applications.
- Attention to correct use of structure, grammar and tone of voice.
- Highly punctual in delivering work according to deadlines and well-organized work.
- Be adaptable, a multi-tasker and flexible to ongoing developments/demands of work.
- A team player and the ability to work under pressure.
- Live the Daraz values: Continuously Innovate, Generosity of Spirit,
- Deliver on our Promise & Make it Personal.
If you feel ready to take up the challenge, please forward your resume along with a recent photograph, cover letter and details of two non-related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org with the post applied for mentioned in the subject line.
Daraz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.