Career Level Trainee
Daraz is South Asia’s leading online shopping and selling platform present in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Myanmar & Nepal. We currently operate an ecosystem of over 115,000 sellers, serving 5 million plus consumers with more than 20 million listed products. In 2018, Daraz was acquired by Alibaba Group & we are proud to carry our part of the mission to ‘make it easy to do business anywhere’. We are leveraging Alibaba’s global leadership in technology, online commerce, mobile payment & logistics to drive growth in our markets. Together with Alibaba, we are ready to empower entrepreneurs in the region & fulfil our promise to offer our customers the best selection of trusted products with a high level of convenience. Our Organization is characterized by smart talent with lots of energy & innovation. We have a culture which is extremely performance oriented, data driven & believe in letting the best people & ideas grow. For further growth, we seek new team members for the post of:
Intern – CRM
- Primarily responsible for the executional tasks associated with the channels of Push Notifications, and Message
- Task creation for Push Notifications and Message Center channels after daily schedule and content is finalized.
- Assist with content creation for Push Notifications and Message Center channels.
- Assist team in data analysis, and ad-hoc changes in automation journeys.
- Report & communicate outcomes of analysis from CRM reports.
- Partly or fully completed Degree in Business, Marketing, Math/Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or a similar field.
- Fluency in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools, especially Excel required.
- Creative, hardworking, methodical and very structured.
- Ability to work independently and within the team.
- Willingness to learn, try new things, live outside of normal “comfort zone”.
- Covid-19 Fully Vaccinated.
- Live the Daraz values: Continuously Innovate, Generosity of Spirit, Deliver on our Promise & Make it Personal.
If you feel ready to take up the challenge, please forward your resume along with a recent photograph, cover letter and details of two non-related referees to email@example.com with the post applied for mentioned in the subject line.
Daraz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.