Career Level student
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
INTERN – DATA ANALYTICS (NIRMAANA, KATUNAYAKE)
We are looking for an energetic individual to join MAS Active as an intern for a duration of 6 to 9 months. During this internship period the intern will gain a diverse experience in the Data Analytics function.
- Drive Leaders’ Standard Work – Oversee the meetings whilst ensuring smooth work flow.
- Keep a track of the budget and P&L.
- Support in the preparation of presentations and updates.
- Engage in collaborative projects when required.
- Assist in the preparation of reports and documentations.
- Facilitating the meeting arrangements, attend meetings, taking necessary minutes and following up.
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduate or undergraduate in Management, Economics, Marketing or any other relevant field.
- CIMA / ACCA would be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge with Microsoft office package.
- Good communications skills in both English and Sinhala.
Send your CV to: Talent@masholdings.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to join our team of MAS Professionals.