Career Level student
We are on the look out for a dynamic and an energetic individual to join the MAS Brands Online Business team as an Intern. This role requires to add value to the e-commerce operations of our brand amanté, while understanding the
complete end-to-end process of the business. The ideal candidate will gain exposure to a prominent e-commerce
platform, experience in digital advertising and a hands-on understanding of digital marketing
- Participate in monthly campaign planning and several marketing planning meetings while understanding the complete end-to-end e-commerce operations of the brand.
- Manage the customer service of the brand across platforms including hotline, social media queries and email
- Promptly attend to any problem / conflict with customers and resolving their order or product issues and any customer Inquiries.
- Coordinate between the customer, delivery partner and store/warehouse staff to ensure a hassle-free experience for the customer.
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing or Business Management
- Good Management & Interpersonal Skills
- Strong IT Literacy
- Must be available for a full time internship period of 6 months
To Apply Send your CV to: MASBrandsHR@masholdings.com
Closing Date: 06.08.2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to join our team of MAS Professionals.