Career Level Trainee
- Preparation of daily cash reconciliations of branches.
- Performing daily bank reconciliations.
- Coordinating with branches on daily basis to ensure smooth branch operation.
- Perform reconciliations relating to various collection methods of the company.
- Process journal entries on timely manner to ensure smooth operation in month end cycles.
- Active involvement in continuous improvement initiatives of the department, whilst suggesting and implementing the same.
- Successfully completed G.C.E. Advanced Level.
- Following AAT/CASL/ACCA/CIMA. AY
- Sound Knowledge in Microsoft Office Packages would be an added advantage.
- No Prior experience required.
- Excellent communication / problem solving & analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities / self-motivated & initiative.
- Certified training partner for CA Sri Lanka.
- Selected candidates are eligible to enter a two-year training program to cover CA articles.
Forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Softlogic Life ranked among Asia’s Best Workplaces in 2021 and is the only company to be listed under Forbes Asia’s 200 best companies 20 under $1Bn in 2019. Softlogic Life is the youngest brand in the
history to have won Brand of the Year at the Effie Awards 2019