Career Level Trainee
Daraz is South Asia’s leading online shopping and selling platform present in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Myanmar & Nepal. We currently operate an ecosystem of over 115,000 sellers, serving 5 million plus consumers with more than 20 million listed products. In 2018 Daraz was acquired by Alibaba Group & we are proud to carry our part of the mission to ‘make it easy to do business anywhere’. We are leveraging Alibaba’s global leadership in technology, online commerce, mobile payment & logistics to drive growth in our markets. Together with Alibaba, we are ready to empower entrepreneurs in the region & fulfil our promise to offer our customers the best selection of trusted products with a high level of convenience. Our Organization is characterized by smart talent with lots of energy & innovation. We have a culture which is extremely performance oriented & data driven & believe in letting the best people & ideas grow. For further growth, we seek new team members for the post of:
Intern – Finance
- Non-trade payment processing
- Update daily ERP entries
- Assisting with petty cash
- Assisting with any other tasks required by the management
- Successfully completed GCE O/Ls and A/Ls in commerce stream (School leavers and Undergraduates are encouraged to apply).
- Following a professional accounting exam would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal English / Sinhala communication skills is a must.
- Highly punctual in delivering work according to deadlines and well-organized work.
- Be adaptable, a multi-tasker and flexible to ongoing developments/demands of work.
- Live the Daraz values: Continuously Innovate, Generosity of Spirit, Deliver on our Promise & Make it Personal.
If you feel ready to take up the challenge, please forward your resume along with a recent photograph, cover letter and details of two non-related referees to email@example.com with the post applied for mentioned in the subject line.
Daraz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.