- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Because it’s never Just an employee that comes to work; It’s a whole person. At Hemas we celebrate Uniqueness of People, recognize Excellence & Balance with a commitment towards employee Wellness & Enabling Empowerment.
Hemas Hospitals the pioneer to introduce global best practices in healthcare to Sri Lanka which have been accredited by the Australian Council on Health Standards (AGSI) for quality and patient safety, is a member of the Hemas Group of Companies. The hospitals group comprises of two multi-specialty hospitals and a laboratory network spread across Sri Lanka. The entire group is on the verge of the next expansion cycle taking healthcare delivery on par with global best models and is one of the most sought-after employers for healthcare professionals
Learn, Grow and be a part of our dynamic Finance team as an
You will provide administrative and operational support to the Finance Department whilst supporting special projects.
We are looking for a dynamic team player with,
- Part qualification in Finance (final year in a Finance/Accountancy/Management Degree/following CIMA/ICASL/ ACCA)/ or a similar qualification)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point Excellent oral & written communication skill in English
- Good interpersonal & analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and meet assigned project deadlines
If you are interested please send in your detailed CV along with names and contact details of two non-related referees within 7 days of this advertisement to:
Head of Human Resources
HEMAS CAPITAL HOSPITAL (PVT) LTD. HEMAS
647, Pannipitiya Road, Thalawathugoda.