Career Level student
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
No two days are the same at AMW, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and
supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognizes and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started 70 years ago, AMW, now a fully-owned subsidiary of Al Futtaim Group (AFG) of United Arab Emirates, is one of the pioneers in the Automotive industry in Sri Lanka.
- CIMA/ACCA/CA part qualified and/or Undergraduate/Fresh Graduate of a Management/Accountancy degree.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- Be a Good Team Player.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledge on MS Office Package.
- Fluency on Advanced Excel skills will be an added advantage.
Please apply through the below link within 30 days of this advertisement. https://www.afuturewithus.com/job/Union-Place-Finance-Intern-AMW-Union-Place%2C-Sri-Lanka/700291801/
Manager – Recruitment
Associated Motorways (Private) Limited
185, Union Place, Colombo 02
Al-Futtaim automotive group