Career Level Trainee
Ansell is the global leader in superior protection solutions designed to enhance human wellbeing. The company, which has been in operation since 1905, develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of surgical, examination, industrial and household gloves, protective clothing, condoms and female intimate care products. At all sites, in all countries, the same vision is shared: that of a world where people and products are optimally protected against the risks to which they are exposed, using the right protection solution to the right application.
We are looking for an energetic and result-oriented person to join our team in the following vacancy
We are looking for confident, energetic & self – driven candidates to fill the Finance internship in our establishment.
Duties & the Responsibilities
- Performing Data Analysis
- Supporting the activities of process mapping and preparation of reports, presentations based on the findings.
- Participate in internal control testing and self-assessment reviews.
Qualification & Experience;
- Reading for a Degree in Accounting & Finance / Management, CIMA, ACCA, CA or any other equivalent
- Any prior exposure in a manufacturing environment will be an added advantage
Other Essential Attributes required;
- Good interpersonal skills
- Need to be a very good team player
- Positive attitude
- Highly motivated and committed to achieve objectives
- Effective communication skills and good computer literacy
- Willingness to learn How to apply Attractive remuneration package coupled with career advancement is assured for this position.
If you think you are the right candidate who can match the above-mentioned criteria, you may forward your CV with two nonrelated referees within next 07 days, email@example.com. Please indicate the position applied for in the subject of the email.