Career Level Trainee
Qualifications Part Qualification
HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the worlds leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services, outbound travel services and other travel related services.
INTERN – FINANCE
- A minimum of 6 credits at the GCE O/L examination including English
- A Distinction pass for Mathematics at the GCE O/L examination is compulsory
- A minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination
- Part qualification from a recognized accounting body such as CIMA/ACNACCA
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of this advertisement.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.