Career Level Trainee
Are you completing the final year of your degree program and thinking about WHAT’S NEXT?
Are you an energetic and enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills and a creative mindset?
If yes, John Keells IT, the consulting and professional IT services arm of John Keells Holdings PLC is looking for YOU for our Marketing and Customer engagement Division
The Intern – Graphic Designer will be responsible for:
- Designing attractive website templates, banners, newsletters, website banners for John Keells IT
- Working closely with different teams to gather requirements for Design and Development
- Performing periodic visual reviews of website
- Performing other duties and functions deemed necessary by the Company for the purpose of the Company’s projects, services, and solutions
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A diploma / bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, or a related field
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Creative skills when handling artwork tools
- Conversancy in English
If you’re up for the challenge, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the position you’re interested, in the subject line of your email.
John Keells Group in an equal opportunity employer and we invite applications from all suitably qualified, individuals, to join our team.