Career Level Trainee
Qualifications Part Qualification
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Union Assurance is a leading corporate and the fastest growing entity in the Life Insurance industry, backed by the strength and stability of John Keells Holdings PLC, one of Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerates. For the 9th consecutive year, the company has been certified by the GPTW as a ‘Best Employer Brand. Union Assurance was awarded the ‘Global Employer Brand by the World HRD Congress in 2020.
The Intern – Human Resources will be responsible for
- Collaborating with the team to update and maintain the Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Assist with the performance management cycle for the company
- Planning and assisting with COVID-19 related initiatives
- Supporting the division with their ongoing projects
The Ideal Candidate Should
- Have a sound academic performance at G.C.E Advanced Level Examinations and a full or part qualification in the field of Human Resources or a similar field
- Have excellent analytical and communication skills
- Be a dynamic and results-oriented individual who enjoys working in a challenging environment
- Have experience in the use of MS Office applications
We are looking for a young and energetic individual for our Human Resources division who possess excellent analytical skills, communication skills and motivation in achieving individual work-related goals with an eye for attention to detail.
Applicants who are interested are encouraged to apply on or before 17th October, 2021 via email@example.com