Career Level Trainee
Qualifications Part Qualification
A culture of innovation. Road to excellence.
Keells, as a leading retailer is striving to deliver it’s core purpose to improve the quality of life for the nation’. We know that to deliver on our core purpose, we have to grow and develop Sri Lanka’s best retail team. If you want to come on this journey with us, to deliver retail excellence, then we can really support your ambitions and future growth.
Come join our team as an Intern – Human Resources
What you need to do
- Preparing, maintaining and updating employee files accurately.
- Build familiarity with the HR database and ensure its data accuracy & completeness.
- Assist in developing relevant policies & processes.
- Involve in other administration and employee communication related aspects.
What you need
- Should be partially qualified in Human Resources Management.
- Should posses good interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work with MS Office Package is an added advantage.
- Formulate HR reports and update relevant dashboards.
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of the advertisement. Please mention the position you’re applying for in the subject header.
The John Keells Group is an equal opportunity employer and we invite applications from all suitably qualified individuals to join our team