Career Level Trainee
Craft your future at Brandix
Brandix, a leader in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry and adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ at the 2018/19 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Intern – ICT
Brandix Apparel Solutions Limited – Essentials – Ratmalana
As an Intern – ICT, you will be reporting to the Manager – Infrastructure Systems. Your primary role will entail handling regular operations related to maintaining set KPI targets and communicating compliance status updates to the Group ICT team in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain system documentation and standards for Group ICT
- Conduct regular maintenance activities on servers for security updates on OS and end point protection to achieve set KPIs
- Monitor automated processes for accuracy and report deviations at regular intervals
- Follow up with users on system feedback and record information to analyze potential problems and work with the ICT team to rectify the same
- Prepare reports on ICT services consumption, security compliance/license, and presentations for quarterly review
- Presently following a Degree in Engineering/Information Technology/Management Information System or an equivalent professional qualification
- Working knowledge of MS Office, especially for reporting and charts using MS Excel
- Understanding of client and server operating systems and basic networking technologies
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills