Career Level student
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Brandix, a leader in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry and adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ at the 2018/19 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Intern – ICT (Systems and Infrastructure) Brandix Apparel Solutions Limited – Fast Fashion – Welisara
The Intern – ICT is responsible to ensure continuous operation of the Group email system and cloud hosted applications. In addition, the role holder will oversee authentication infrastructure and Skype for Business/Teams for the Group. The role holder is also responsible to maintain and monitor cloud security and infrastructure and provide secondlevel support to troubleshoot escalated cases.
- Implementation, maintenance, and continuous improvement of Group collaboration platforms and other cloud hosted infrastructure
- Providing second-level support for Group email and communication systems within stipulated timelines
- Successfully executing new projects in Microsoft Technologies/respective opensource technologies
- Facilitating governance/security/reporting demands of the Microsoft/opensource related systems for the Group
- Graduate or Undergraduate in Computer Science/ICT or possessing an equivalent professional qualification