Career Level student
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
John Keells Information Technology (Pvt) Ltd (JKIT) is the consulting and professional IT services arm of John Keells Holdings PLC, Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate. JKIT focuses on Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations to large multinational companies’ worldwide. JKIT has delivered many award-winning solutions to some of the biggest names in Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Intern – Information Technology. The selected candidate will report to the Assistant Manager – Systems Engineering
The Intern – Information Technology will be responsible for:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, and printers
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems
- Responding in a timely manner to service requests
- Providing Level 1 technical support across the company
- Setting up accounts for new joiners and handling resignations
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology when required
The ideal candidate should:
- Possess of be pursuing a bachelor’s degree or a professional qualification in IT or of equivalent discipline
- Have an understanding of Systems & Network concepts, exposure towards cloud computing, and a certification in MCSE or RHCSA will be an added advantage
Click on “Apply for this Job” to join our team via John Keells IT Careers Site.
John Keells Group in an equal opportunity employer and we invite applications from all suitably qualified, individuals, to join our team.