Career Level Trainee
Daraz is South Asia’s leading online shopping and selling platform present in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Myanmar & Nepal. We currently operate an ecosystem of over 115,000 sellers, serving 5 million plus consumers with more than 20 million listed products. In 2018, Daraz was acquired by Alibaba Group & we are proud to carry our part of the mission to ‘make it easy to do business anywhere. We are leveraging Alibaba’s global leadership in technology, online commerce, mobile payment & logistics to drive growth in our markets. Together with Alibaba, we are ready to empower entrepreneurs in the region & fulfil our promise to offer our customers the best selection of trusted products with a high level of convenience. Our Organization is characterized by smart talent with lots of energy & innovation. We have a culture which is extremely performance oriented, data driven & believe in letting the best people & ideas grow. For further growth, we seek new team members for the post of:
Intern – IT
- Ability to deploy, configure, and support operating systems on desktops, laptops and mobile devices.
- Ability to work and adhere to strict SLA’s when handling helpdesk tickets.
- Be resourceful and a quick-thinker in order to troubleshoot the latest and critical technical issues as they arise.
- Awareness on how to prioritize tasks, stakeholders and time,
- Following a Diploma or Bachelors in Computer Science Computer Hardware/ Computer Networking / Other qualifications such as CCNA.
- Having Good hardware knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of retail E-Commerce ecosystem in Sri Lanka is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Ability to work and make decisions under a pressurized environment.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Willingness to undertake any IT related tasks/projects given outside of the current scope if needed.
- Willingness to work after office hours or during weekends if needed.
- Willingness to travel to other Daraz Office locations and complete tasks if required.
- Covid-19 Fully Vaccinated.
- Live the Daraz values: Continuously Innovate, Generosity of Spirit, Deliver on our Promise & Make it Personal.
If you feel ready to take up the challenge, please forward your resume along with a recent photograph, cover letter and details of two non-related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org with the post applied for mentioned in the subject line.
Daraz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.