Job ID 36396
Career Level Trainee
Victoria Golf & Country Resort is home to an award winning 73 Par, 6933 yard Championship 18 Hole Golf Course designed by Donald Steele & Co and maintained to U.S.P.G.A. standards. The course is ranked among “The 100 Most Beautiful Courses in the World” and consistently awarded “The Best Golf Course in the Subcontinent”. Victoria Golf and Country Resort is owned by Rajawella Holdings Limited which is a subsidiary of the John Keells Group.
The above vacancy exists in Kandy
- Support the IT team in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- Organize and maintain IT resources
- Should have a fair exposure in Windows and Linux environment.
- Part or Fully qualified with a Degree/
- Diploma/ Professional Qualification in a Computer Hardware and networking.
- Certification in MCSA/ MCSE necessary.
- Knowledge in O365 & MS AD Infrastructure
- Software, Hardware and end-user support skills are necessary.
- Sound understanding of systems and network concepts.
- Exposure towards cloud computing will be an added advantage.
If you are confident that you possess the above requirements, please send in your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the 15th June 2022 mentioning the position applied for on the subject line of the email.
The John Keells Group is an equal opportunity employer and we invite applications from all suitably qualified individuals to join our team