Career Level Trainee
Hemas started with simple intent: to help families live healthfully. This core belief has informed our growth for over 70 years. Today, we bring healthful living to life through our focus in Consumer, Healthcare, and Mobility. Woven into the socio-economic fabric of Sri Lanka, Hemas has also expanded regionally with operations in Bangladesh, West Bengal, and Myanmar.
- You will be assisting on following,
- Resolving end-user IT issues, such as software questions, PC hardware problems, Internet connectivity, configurations, etc.
- Providing one-on-one end-user support and problem resolution via telephone, e-mail, and other means of communication.
- Performing in-person, on-site repairs of PC desktop hardware, printers, and other peripherals.
- Conducting timely repair of IT equipment covered by third-party vendor maintenance
- Compiling, maintain, and file all repair records, reports, and other documents as
- Installing, configuring software and hardware components.
- Performing tests and evaluations on new software.
- Full or part qualification in a Degree program related to IT.
- Sound knowledge in MS Office Package.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning “Intern IT – Troubleshooting” in the subject line within 7 days of this advertisement.