Career Level student
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
INTERN – LEAN ENTERPRISE
(BASED AT BIYAGAMA)
Fast growing manufacturing company MAS KREEDA seeks a personable and highly motivated individual who would like to start a career in Lean Management. This will be a valuable experience for individuals who are pursuing a career in Lean Management.
- Assist Kaizen/ Improvement Projects of the Divisional Lean Team.
- Coordinate with Plants for Lean Related Reviews.
- Support for the Plant Teams for the Lean Implementation Projects.
- Participation for the Data Analysis, Presentations Preparations and Report Preparations of the Divisional Lean Team.
- Developing new concepts and bring innovative ideas for the process improvements.
- Conducting Problem solving activities and applying lean tools for the deviated areas.
Qualifications and Experience;
- Degree in Business Management or relevant field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge in Microsoft office and advance knowledge MS Excel would be and advantage.
- Knowledge in Lean Management.
To apply please keep your Line Manager and your respective HR department informed and send your CV to: MASKREEDA@masholdings.com
Closing Date: 04.08.2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to join our team of MAS Professionals.