Career Level Trainee
INTERN – LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
(BASED AT BIYAGAMA)
The MAS L&D team is looking for an individual who is passionate about contributing/ learn and realize their potential while developing his or her career in HR/ Training.
- Managing L&D programs as well as management activities including registration, administration and logistic/ venue arrangements.
- coordinating and facilitating activities between the line Managers of L&D and support the completion of the programme and maintain documents.
- Assist the L&D team with the preparing of the curriculum development assessment targeting the specific programme.
- Processing L&D related payment and keeping track of L&D expenses by maintain documentation files in professional manner.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Fresh Graduate or 3rd/4th year students in Human Resources, Business Administration or related major.
- Have interests in people development.
- Good communication skills/Computer skills (word/Excel)
- Good self learning skills.
- Be well-organized, proactive, open minded, highly responsible and supportive.
To apply please keep your Line Manager and your respective HR department informed and send your CV to:
Closing Date: 28.06.2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to join our team of MAS Professionals.