Career Level Trainee
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
A culture of innovation. Road to excellence.
Keells, as a leading retailer is striving to deliver its core purpose to improve the quality of life for the nation. We know that to deliver on our core purpose, we have to grow and develop Sri Lanka s best retail team. If you want to come on this journey with us, to deliver retail excellence, then we can really support your ambitions and future growth.
Come join our team as an Intern – Learning and Development
What you need to do
- Ensure all training related activities are carried out as per the given training plan.
- Manage administrative activities to maintain required standards.
What you need
- Should be partially qualified in a Human Resource Management Degree from a recognized university or an equivalent full/part professional qualification in Human Resource Management.
- Should possess excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to read and write in Tamil will be an added advantage
- Should have a positive mindset to work and interact with different stakeholders
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com within 10 days of the advertisement. Please mention the position you’re applying for in the subject header.
The John Keells Group is an equal opportunity employer and we invite applications from all suitably qualified individuals to join our team