Career Level student
Post Free Jobs & Find Vacancies in Sri Lanka – jobhub.lk
Who Are We…
MillenniumIT ESP (MIT ESP) is a complete Enterprise Solutions Provider with a proven track record of serving global customers for over 25 years. The company provides technology solutions and services around Core Infrastructure, Cloud, Cyber Security, Enterprise Applications, Intelligent Automation and Data, Smart Buildings, and Managed Services. MIT ESP has a strong presence across a variety of industry sectors including Telecommunications and Media, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing and Retail, Government, and more! Currently, the company is on a growth drive with plans to expand our footprint globally across all sectors.
Join our agile, dynamic, innovative, and fun team that is trailblazing today and making waves for tomorrow!
As an Intern, you will play a keen role in supporting the Marketing and Communications team of the company. You will be given the responsibility to carry out the required marketing coordination activities to ensure the creation and generation of new content pieces for the company’s digital media channels, website, and webinars. In addition, you will be involved in other core marketing activities marketing collateral. You will also need to assist with marketing administrative tasks such as payment processing, setting up meetings, collating information, creating templates, and carrying out market research. The ideal candidate should be a well-organized individual who is motivated by achieving goals. He/She should be able to work within set deadlines with minimum supervision.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform marketing coordination activities and carry out diligent, thorough, timely follow ups.
- Liaise with the Sales and Tech teams to ensure required content generation.
- Assist the team in publishing content on the company’s digital media platforms and the website.
- Perform marketing administrative work such as payment processing, setting up meetings, collating information, creating templates, finetuning presentations, preparing reports, etc.
- Assist with award submissions, preparing experience referral documentation/collateral, drafting corporate profiles, and other marketing relevant writeups.
- Carry out secondary research to identify competitive activities and relevant marketing trends.
- Aid in the creation of marketing collateral and customer success stories such as case studies and testimonials.
- Liaise with external parties such as agencies, freelancers and vendors to ensure timely delivery of services and outputs.
- Assist the team with the preparation of content for the company town halls and webinars as well as their smooth execution.
- Support the team with planning and executing corporate HR/partner events.
Required Qualifications and skills
- An undergraduate in Marketing/Communications or equivalent or following CIM or a Marketing diploma holder from a reputed university/institute.
- Previous experience in internship program or a junior marketing role is preferred.
- A keen interest or passion for content creation or copywriting would be an added advantage.
- Competent in the use of MS Office package.
- Fluency in English language and effective communication skills.
- Passionate about activities related to marketing and a flair for marketing communications.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent organizing skills with a project-oriented mindset.
- Be process driven, methodological and reliable.