Career Level student
We are looking for energetic and dynamic individuals who are passionate towards obtaining exposure in the field of marketing in one of the most prestigious conglomerates in the country. As a Marketing – Intern attached to Lankem Robbialac, the selected interns will be trained in all facets of the business at Lankem Robbialac.
The selected candidate shall:
- Assist in planning & execution of brand promotional activities.
- Assist in marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Carry out sales & stock analysis.
- Engaged in price margin analysis & material discount process.
- Carry out competitor analysis.
- Graduate / Undergraduate in Marketing or full/part qualification in CIM/SLIM.
- Resilient in IT skills, in particular knowledge in MS Office.
- Exceptional communication skills in Sinhala & English.
- Ability to speak in Tamil will be a definite advantage.
- Positive outlook with a CAN-DO attitude.
- Age- below 23 years.
An attractive training allowance will be paid to the right candidates.
Please forward a complete resume with contact details of two non-related referees within 07 days of this advertisement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position as the subject line of the e-mail.
Senior Manager – Human Resources
Lankem Ceylon PLC
No:98, Sri Sangaraja Mawatha, Colombo 10.