Career Level Trainee
Daraz is South Asia’s leading online shopping and selling platform present in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Myanmar & Nepal. We currently operate an ecosystem of over 115,000 sellers, serving 5 million plus consumers with more than 20 million listed products. In 2018, Daraz was acquired by Alibaba Group & we are proud to carry our part of the mission to ‘make it easy to do business anywhere. We are leveraging Alibaba’s global leadership in technology, online commerce, mobile payment & logistics to drive growth in our markets. Together with Alibaba, we are ready to empower entrepreneurs in the region & fulfil our promise to offer our customers the best selection of trusted products with a high level of convenience. Our Organization is characterized by smart talent with lots of energy & innovation. We have a culture which is extremely performance oriented, data driven & believe in letting the best people & ideas grow. For further growth, we seek new team members for the post of:
Intern – Marketing
- Working on Livestream requirements including UGC market place seller on boarding
- Work closely with Daraz Live team on daily operations including content plan, stream management.
- Coordinating commercial and seller requirements for stream and seller UGC QC.
- Monitoring performance of streams.
- Updating trackers and data analysis reports.
- Helping with live stream execution in a studio setting.
- School leavers, undergraduates or students following a professional qualification in Marketing are encouraged to apply
- Passion for all things marketing, digital, social & PR related
- Excellent communication skills in English & Sinhala
- Good proficiency in IT (Ms office Applications)
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently exceed expectations.
- Quick learner & able to multi-task
- Good Organization & interpersonal skills
- Work from Monday to Friday for a period of 3 Months (Extra hours & weekends when required)
- Working location would be Colombo
If you feel ready to take up the challenge, please forward your resume along with a recent photograph, cover letter and details of two non-related referees to email@example.com with the post applied for mentioned in the subject line. Daraz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.