Career Level Trainee
Brandix, a leader in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry and adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ at the 2018/19 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Intern – Marketing
Brandix Apparel Solutions Limited – Lingerie – Biyagama
As Intern – Marketing, you will be reporting to the Manager – Marketing. You are required to ensure that the garments are produced and delivered on time as per the approved designs/quality to the buyer.
- Co-ordinate the execution of orders effectively and on a timely basis, and achieve the relevant pre-defined delivery targets that will delight customers.
- Manage your T&As and bear responsibility for 100% customer co-ordination.
- Record and distribute weekly updates and co-ordinate with the Planning team to achieve committed delivery deadlines.
- Maintain updated status reports on all orders and be responsible to drive 100% OTD.
- Understand and be an expert in related processes and systems.
- Graduates or Undergraduates who are specialized in Marketing or any other relevant field who possess good A/L results and good University results (2nd Upper/Lower preferred).
- Attention to detail, a structured and disciplined work approach, the ability to deliver results on time and work under pressure are essential competencies.
- Proficiency in the English language with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Willing to work from 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. on weekdays (Mon-Fri).