Career Level Trainee
Brandix is a leading apparel manufacturer and one of the largest apparel exporters in Sri Lanka with 28 manufacturing facilities located across Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Cambodia and Haiti. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Intern – Merchandising
Brandix Apparel Solutions Limited – Lingerie – Biyagama
Key purpose of the Job
As the Intern – Merchandising, you will be reporting to the Manager – Merchandising. To ensure that the garments are produced and delivered on time as per approved designs/ quality to the buyer.
- Co-ordinate the execution of orders on a timely basis and achieve the relevant pre-defined delivery targets that will delight our customers.
- Manage your T&A’s and bear responsibility for 100% customer co-ordination.
- Record and distribute weekly updates and will co-ordinate with the planning team to achieve committed delivery deadlines.
- Maintain updated status reports on all orders and will be responsible for driving 100% OTD.
- Understand and be an expert in related processes and systems.
- Graduates or Undergraduates who are specialized in Marketing or any other relevant field who possess good A/L results and good University results (2nd Upper/Lower preferred)
- Attention to detail, a structured and disciplined work approach, the ability to deliver results on time and ability to work under pressure are essential competencies.
- Proficiency in English language with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Willing to work from 8.30am to 5.30pm during weekdays. (Mon-Fri)