Career Level Trainee
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
MAS FABRICS MATRIX
We are looking for two passionate individuals with detail oriented outgoing personality to work with a wide array of people, for the post of Intern-front end Merchandizing and business analysist Merchandizing at MAS Fabrics Matrix-Thulhiriya. They will be involved with facilitating and development of front end requirements, order progress updates with novel ideas as a team player.
Intern – Product development/Merchandising
- Initiate sourcing of raw materials and negotiate terms with the suppliers in line with customer expectations.
- Coordinate and facilitate the development, completion and dispatch of samples on time liaising with the internal teams.
- Perform SAP system related work.
- Follow-up with suppliers to ensure the availability of raw materials for timely execution of samples.
- Maintaining good relationships with the internal teams and positive attitude towards work related matters.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree/MBA in Marketing, Management or CIM.
- Eagerness to learn and grow.
- Sound English Literacy.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent skills in MS Excel, Power point.
To apply please send your CV to: MatrixCareers@masholdings.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to join our team of MAS Professionals.