Career Level Trainee
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Brandix, a leader in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry and adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ at the 2018/19 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Intern – Merchandising
Brandix Apparel Solutions Limited – Essentials – Rathmalana
As an Intern in Merchandising, you will be reporting to the Manager – Merchandising. You will be responsible for ensuring that the garments are produced and delivered on time as per approved designs/quality to the buyer.
- Assist in the coordination and execution of orders on a timely basis and achieve the relevant pre-defined delivery targets
- Manage assigned T&As and bear responsibility for 100% co-ordination of customer
- Record and distribute weekly updates and co-ordinate with the Planning team to achieve committed delivery deadlines
- Maintain up-to-date status reports on all orders and drive 100% OTD
- Understand and be an expert on related processes and systems
- Be the single point owner of a customer account and manage the entire process from development and order confirmation to delivery
- Graduates or Undergraduates specialized in Marketing or any other relevant field, possessing good A/L and University results (2nd Upper/Lower grades preferred)
- Attention to detail, a structured and disciplined work approach, ability to deliver results on time and work under pressure
- Proficiency in English with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills