Career Level Trainee
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Brandix, a leader in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry and adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ at the 2018/19 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Intern – Operations
Brandix Apparel Solutions Limited – Essentials – Rathmalana
As an Intern -Operations, you will be reporting to the Manager – Operations. Your job role is to conduct research and statistical analysis through maintenance of records/dashboards of each operational undertaking, and to communicate data and information to the Management as MIS.
- Gathering data and information on a weekly basis
- Maintaining operational statistical dashboards
- Preparation of presentations to Management with above data and information
- Data analysis and research
- Degree in any field
- Sound knowledge in Macros
- Computer literacy with special reference to MS Office (Power BI & Power Point)
- Analytical skills, logical thinking and a Mathematical background
- Team player
- Good language and communication skills are prerequisites