Career Level Trainee
INTERN – PLANNING (ACTIVE CENTRE, NAWALA)
We are looking for an energetic individual to work under the Planning Team for a duration of 6 months. During this
Internship period, the candidate will receive extensive training in the area of Planning.
- Prepare production functional plans & update relevant planning boards, systems and documents to facilitate the smooth production operation
- Attend meetings with Line Manager on production/technical issues and determine effective resolutions
- Prepare and update reports/documents/systems relating to production planning
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management
Qualifications and Experience:
- Undergraduates who are qualified in either Data Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ IT
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Undergraduates must be available full time for a period of 6 months
- Participation in extra curricular activities will be an added advantage
Send your CV to: Talent@masholdings.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to join our team of MAS Professionals.