Career Level Trainee
Brandix, a leader in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry and adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ at the 2018/19 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Intern – Planning
Brandix Apparel Solutions Limited – Essentials – Rathmalana
As the Intern – Planning, you will be reporting to the Manager – Planning. You are responsible for planning an assigned production capacity in line with the budget and execution of its planned orders to meet OTD.
- Playing a leading role in capacity/production planning for a Customer account/factory while being responsible for accurate maintenance of the ‘Fast React’ planning tool to ensure on line availability of real time planning information
- Achieving company growth targets whilst working cross-functionally to deliver set KPIs
- Graduate/Undergraduate specialized in Mathematics or Statistics
- Presently following or completed CIMA/ACCA/ICASL
- Willing to work from 8.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. during weekdays (Mon – Fri)