Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Hayleys Group is amongst Sri Lanka’s largest, and most respected diversified conglomerates with a turnover in excess of USD 1 Billion. To explore the World of Hayleys, visit us at: www.hayleys.com
Dipped Products PLC
Dipped Products PLC and its subsidiary companies are ranked amongst the world’s leading manufacturers of rubber gloves. DPL operates in Sri Lanka, Thailand and Italy. The company is listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange and is a member of Hayleys Group.
Intern – Procurement
Dipped Products PLC seeks a dynamic, results-oriented individual to be recruited as Intern – Procurement based at Head Office-Colombo.
- Analyze all PM, vendors based on price, quantity and delivery on each factory.
- Gathering of info of all supplies, send RFQ, compare the quotes and propose the short term and long-term plans on procurement
- Analyze the procurement of any plant & machinery based on techno commercial analysis and propose the best possible offer
- Follow-up the stock aging and follow up with factories on action plan
- Prepare material forecast schedule monthly based on available data
- Developing new alternative suppliers for major purchases
- Co-ordinate within factories and China team on consolidated purchasing and long run purchasing
- An undergraduate following Bachelors of Finance or Engineering from a recognized University or CIMA/ACCA/ Chartered Streams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in both team-oriented and self-directed environments
- Good command in MS Office packages
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email. The closing date for applications will be 2nd September 2021. Pay and benefits of this above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.