Career Level Trainee
INTERN – PROCUREMENT
ITX360 (Pvt) Ltd is a technology solutions provider offering innovative solutions to businesses across all industry verticals in Sri Lanka and in the region. As a subsidiary of Expolanka Holdings PLC, ITX360 strongly focuses on delivering fit-for-purpose, innovative technological solutions, which help organizations to innovate and collaborate for a greater human purpose.
We are currently looking out for a dynamic individual to join our team as an Intern for a period of a Six months.
- Graduate / Final year undergraduate in Supply chain management/Finance /Procurement
- A candidate who intends to pursue a career in Procurement /Supply Chain Management
- Full or part qualification in Institute of Supply and Material Management is an added advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and eye to detail
- Involve in vendor and process management
- Involve in managing & leading the procurement function to achieve business objectives
- Conduct regular supplier evaluations
- Calls quotations for required items
- Implement cost-saving initiatives
- Involve in liaising with distributors, principals, and other foreign and local suppliers
If you possess the required attributes detailed above Please email your CV within 7 days of this advertisement to firstname.lastname@example.org with the names of two (2) non-related referees. The “Subject” column of the email should carry the name of the post.