Career Level Student
We are looking for passionate individuals with an outgoing personality for the post of InternProduction at MAS Fabrics Matrix-Thulhiriya. The ideal candidates shall involve in coordinating the production process, observing production activities and decision making with novel ideas.
- Observe the production activities for assigned modules and suggest work improvement methods.
- Establish & maintain relationships, follow management instructions and motivate staff in order to maintain a harmonious working environment.
- Study and Coordinate the production process whilst discussing issues related to achievements and failures.
- Support and Collaborate with team leaders for production targets.
- Identify poor performances and involve in taking necessary actions to prevent re-occurrence.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant qualification in textile industry (HND/NDT).
- Ability to plan, organise and effectively present ideas & concepts.
- Ability to collaborate & work with diverse teams and take responsibilities to deliver under minimal supervision.
- Good Management and Interpersonal skills.
- English & IT literacy.
To apply please send your CV to: MatrixCareers@masholdings.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to join our team of MAS Professionals.