- Career Level Student
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Because it’s never Just an employee that comes to work; It’s a whole person. At Hemas we celebrate uniqueness of People, recognize is a Excellence & Balance with a commitment towards employee Wellness & Enabling Empowerment.
BE HEMAS—BE YOUR BEST SELF!
Hemas Hospitals the pioneer to introduce global best practices in healthcare to Sri Lanka which have been accredited by the Australian Council on Health Standards (ACHSI) for quality and patient safety is a member of the Hemas Group of Companies. The hospitals group comprises of two multi-specialty hospitals and a laboratory network spread across Sri Lanka. The entire group is on the verge of the next expansion cycle taking healthcare delivery on par with global best models and is one of the most sought-after employers for healthcare professionals.
INTERN QUALITY ASSURANCE
WE EXPECT YOU TO POSSESS THE FOLLOWING,
- Undergraduate/ Graduate in Business Management or Quality and Process Management
- Should be well conversant in MS Office (Word, Excel and Power point)
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills in English
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build cordial relationship across all levels of the organization
- Possess good data analysis and data gathering skills.
If you meet above requirements and if you are interested in joining a renowned healthcare organization, here is an opportunity for you!
Please send in your detailed CV along with names and contact details of two non-related referees within 7 days of this advertisement to:
Hemas Hospitals ( Pvt) Ltd.
No.389, Negombo Road, Hendala, Wattala