Career Level Trainee
Be a Part of Our Dynamic Team at SENOK Tea
We are a tea production house. Our exclusive and seasonal teas are exported to many countries. Our expertise in private labels is perfectly geared to meet the most specific client requirements from the initial design of packs to the final stage of packaging and delivery.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop & support effective quality control processes.
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations.
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements.
- Passion in learning and experiencing quality management in the Tea Industry.
- Following a BSc/ Ba in business administration or relevant field.
- Conscientious and responsible.
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards.
If you are confident, please email your CV mentioning the position applied for in the Subject line to email@example.com within 10 days of this Advert.
Director – Human Resources
Senok Group of Companies