Career Level Trainee
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Intern RISK & CONTROL
Established in 1948 Hemas started with a simple intent: to help families live healthfully. This core belief has informed our growth for over 70 years. Today, we bring healthful living to life through our focus on Consumer Brands, Healthcare and Mobility. Woven into the socio-economic fabric of Sri Lanka, Hemas has also expanded regionally with operations in Bangladesh, West Bengal and Myanmar. In our onward journey, we will continue to invest in diverse and passionate teams, create meaningful offerings, cultivate trusted partnerships, and champion a more inclusive world, to create a positive impact for all our stakeholders.
Hemas Holdings PLC is looking for a dynamic member to join our Group Risk and Control team. As an intern, you will assist in performing internal audit and risk management activities to strengthen the internal controls of the group.
Profile of the Ideal Candidate
- Full or part qualification in a Degree program related to Business Administration/ Finance/ Accountancy.
- Part qualification in CA/ACCA/ CIMA/ CIA/ CMA.
- Ability to work with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience in Internal Audit would be an advantage.
If you are interested in this opportunity. please forward your CV to email@example.com mentioning “Intern – Risk & Control” in the subject line within 7 days of this advertisement