Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Intern RISK & CONTROL
Hemas started with simple intent: to help families live healthfully. This core belief has informed our growth for over 70 years. Today, we bring healthful living to life through our focus in Consumer, Healthcare and Mobility. Woven into the socioeconomic fabric of Sri Lanka, Hemas has also expanded regionally with operations in Bangladesh, West Bengal and Myanmar.
Hemas Holdings PLC is looking for a dynamic member to join our Group Risk & Control Team. As an Intern you will assist to perform internal audit and risk management activities of the group.
Profile of the Ideal Candidate
- Full or part qualification in a Degree program related to Business Administration/ Finance/ Accountancy.
- Part qualification in CA/ACCA/ CIMA/ CIA/ CMA.
- Ability to work with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience in Internal Audit would be an advantage.
If you are interested in this opportunity. please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning “Intern – Risk & Control” in the subject line within 7 days of this advertisement