- Career Level Student
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Qualifications Diploma
An opportunity has now arisen for a Intern – Sales within the organization to drive the Business Development team.
- Coordinate sales team & support them to do their day-to-day operations.
- Maintain organized sales records and report month-end goal setting to the senior management team.
- Support the HOS overall to run a smooth operation.
- Collaborate with sales team in daily/ weekly & monthly meetings by creating and maintaining month-end sales reports.
- Maintain active communication and engagement with sales representatives to ensure that orders are processed promptly.
- Collaborating with all departments to support the sales functions to run smoothly.
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
- Undergraduate in Business Management or partly qualified in CIM / SLIM.
- Good computer skills (MS Office).
- Proficiency in English.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
Please forward your application with the position applied in the subject box of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
160/24, Level 1, Kirimandala Mawatha, Colombo 05, Sri Lanka.
+94 114 378 378