Career Level Student
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Intern – Site Reliability Engineering
Do you possess exceptional coding skills? Are you keen on considering yourself to be the ‘Chosen One’ and the best out of the best? If so, this internship is for you! At Pearson, you will be part of a team that will drive best practices in the hybrid cloud ecosystem. You will also be exposed to some of the most modern tools and technologies the SRE arena has to offer!
- Deliver high quality DevOps/SRE capabilities ensuring highly automated products that have been invented are maintained across Datacenter and Cloud environments.
- Work hand in hand with global engineering teams and collaborate on global initiatives while working in a highly dynamic agile environment.
- Third year/final year/fully completed Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Sound knowledge on Software Engineering principles, concepts, and experience in developing backend applications with Python, Java, or any other languages
- Understanding of scripting languages
- Cloud computing concepts. Basic practical knowledge of Cloud services and application
- General understanding of DB technologies and Networking concepts
- Basic understanding of serverless technologies and containerization technologies
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply