Career Level Student
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Brandix is a leading apparel manufacturer and one of the largest apparel exporters in Sri Lanka with 28 manufacturing facilities located across Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Cambodia and Haiti. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Key purpose of the Job
The Intern – Software Engineer is responsible to develop and maintain software in selected language following set coding standards and standard development practices in the SBU. The role holder is responsible for fixing the defects/bugs in software applications, document preparation and providing support for implementation of ERP systems at the SBU level.
- Design and develop software based on requirements generated from the specific SBU.
- Responsible to resolve defects/ bugs in the allocated software applications and ensure smooth functioning of the software applications.
- Prepare relevant documents for the software maintenance process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering/ any other relevant field
- Hands on experience in the relevant programming language.
- Driving Vision and Change
- Exciting & Engaging Customers
- Inspiring Employees
- Driving Results
This is an Equal Opportunity Company