Career Level Trainee
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Brandix, a leader in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry and adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ at the 2018/19 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Intern – Supply Chain
Brandix Apparel Solutions Limited – Fast Fashion – Welisara
The Intern – Procurement is responsible for optimising the raw material usage by coordinating the procurement process end to end for the allocated RM category / customer account in the BU, as applicable. Coordinating with the Accenture team, Suppliers and internal stakeholders (for example, PD, Bulk, Warehouse, Production, Finance) to achieve the procurement KPIs for the allocated RM category / customer is key to the role holder.
- Procurement of raw material for confirmed orders and meeting delivery schedules, quality specifications, and process requirements
- Ensuring achievement of inventory and cost targets for the assigned category/customer account through optimal ordering, reduction of write-offs, and other costs
- Liaising with suppliers and relevant internal stakeholders to ensure achievement of OTD, OTT, inventory, process adherence, and supplier performance objectives
- Preparing MIS, documentation and reporting for functional procurement activities as per procedure
- Graduate or Undergraduate in Textile or Clothing Technology or Material Management or any other relevant field