Career Level student
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Are you completing the final year of your degree program and thinking about WHAT’S NEXT?
Are you an energetic and enthusiastic individual?
If yes, John Keells IT, the consulting and professional IT services arm of John Keells Holdings PLC is looking for YOU for our Software Pillar.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Intern – Talent Acquisition.
The selected candidate will report to the Assistant Manager – Resource Center Operations.
The Intern – Talent Acquisition will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the recruitment process and maintaining a resource pool
- Screening and shortlisting candidates based on job requirements
- Maintaining relationships with stakeholders and resource suppliers
- Maintaining employee records and databases
- Assisting in Managed Service operations
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A bachelor’s degree or part qualification in Human Resource Management/Business Management
- Proficiency in MS Office package, MS Word, MS Excel, and a good knowledge in IT
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A good knowledge in software tools and technologies as it would be an added advantage