Career Level student
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Brandix, a leader in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry and adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ at the 2018/19 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Intern – Talent Engagement and Development
Brandix Apparel Solutions Limited – Lingerie – Biyagama
Scope Design, facilitate, coordinate and implement talent development initiatives for the Group Executive and Staff level Associates
- Assisting with recruitment.
- Assisting with onboarding.
- Addressing employee queries pertaining to benefits.
- Participating in organizing company events and career days.
- Reviewing and distributing employee documentation in digital format or hard copies.
- Completing Human Resources related documentation and activities
- Candidates below 25 years of age
- Graduate/Undergraduate in the area of Human Resources recognized university/institute
- A dynamic, self-motivated individual, willing to take up challenges.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
- Ability to demonstrate networking and interpersonal skills.