Career Level Trainee
Craft your future at Brandix
Brandix, a leader in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry and adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ at the 2018/19 Presidential Export Awards, operates apparel manufacturing units in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, with operations in Haiti, Cambodia, and UK. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing, and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Intern – Technical
Brandix Apparel Solutions Limited – Lingerie – Biyagama
As Intern – General Operations, you will be reporting to the Manager – Technical. You will be trained to be responsible for pattern creation from development and grading through to bulk production, in line with customer specifications, technical guidelines and the T&A plan.
- Preparing, plotting and digitizing patterns, developing samples, evaluating the samples for fit, and ensuring that technical parameters are approved for new designs/concepts developed by the Design and Product Development team.
- Preparing molding hats, evaluating and defining depth and diameter in collaboration with the Molding and Fabric Technician.
- Understanding customer specifications and development of patterns in line with the T&A plan.
- Work with internal stakeholders in providing pattern-related technical inputs and ensure achievement of functional KPIs.
- Graduates or Undergraduates specialized in the field of Mathematics/Textile or any other relevant stream.
- Attention to detail, a structured and disciplined work approach, and the ability to deliver results on time and work under pressure are essential competencies.
- Proficiency in the English language with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills will
be added advantages.
- Willing to work from 8.30 a.m. -5.45 p.m. on weekdays (Monday-Friday).